Reusable Baby Blue Cloth Diaper
A baby’s skin is 30% softer than an adult's and needs the best of care. So get the best for your baby’s skin with Kicks and Crawl’s “Reusable cloth diaper” which is furnished with an innovative, soft and absorbent inner fabric to give your baby all-day comfort. The revolutionary snap button system makes the diaper easy to use on babies of all sizes and even during your baby’s growth period. So go ahead and snap away, give your baby’s skin a smooth and soft experience.
- Superior Comfort – Our super stretchy and waterproof fabric, keeps the water away, preventing discomfort and rashes, giving your baby an all-day comfort.
- Soft and Absorbent – The innovative, soft and absorbent inner fabric, included with each purchase, absorbs moisture and keeps your baby moving freely.
- Lasts all day – The changeable cloth inserts makes it easy to keep your baby in the diaper all day long and the comfortable fabric keeps your baby cozy unlike disposable plastic diapers.
- Value for money – The revolutionary snap button system makes the diaper perfect for babies of all sizes so there's no need for you to buy different sizes of diapers when your baby is growing. The durable fabric used for the diaper lasts multiple washes and doesn’t fade away, being the best value for money diaper in the market.
- Eco Friendly – We at Kicks and Crawl strongly believe in making sustainable products for a better tomorrow. Our reusable cloth diaper prevents wastage and reduces disposable waste in our environment by creating a diaper that can be used multiple times.
How to Use:
✓ Lay your baby in a comfortable position
✓ Use Kicks and Crawl wipes to clean your baby’s bottom
✓ Place the soft and absorbent cotton insert on the inside of the diaper
✓ Pick and choose the correct snap to adjust the diaper to your baby’s comfort
- Reusable Cloth Diaper
- Free Cloth Diaper Insert
Outer Fabric: 100% Polyester, Polyurethane coated
Inner Fabric: 100% polyester
Liner Insert: 100% Cotton
o Wash separately from the other laundry
o Separate the insert from the diaper
o Pre-wash cold
o Machine wash at warm or hot (not exceeding 60 degree Celsius) using a mild detergent
o Hand dry only
o Avoid fabric softeners, bleach or dryer sheets